It's been a long year.
I've achieved some of my goals, ignored others, and even landed a new gig!
If you can tell from my posting history, I went into this really head strong and then fell off completely, but let's start this post as to what happened to my 2018 goals from my first post:
- I did not achieve, or start on my MCSA: Linux on Azure Certification
- I did pass and acheive my Certified Kubernetes Administrator certification on the very last day possible for my exam voucher!
- I didn't work with Python all that much.
- I obtained a new job in a new city that requires me to use Ansible, so that's a win for my automation goal!
- I continued to contribute to open source throughout the year after I acheived the goal early on -- even as far as completing Hacktoberfest!
- I did blog some, but not as much I had hoped. With that said, I am reviving the blog!
With my former job requiring much of my time, my shift to focus more on my family, and moving to a new city, I've been busy. But I am settled in, certified, and have new experiences to share!
I may eventually finish my "Plex, the Docker & Ansible Way!" series, but I am going to focus on moving forward and post about some of my new learning experiences.
I hope to see you in future articles!